How Our Fees Work
Typically, legal fees can be determined during your free consultation. The amount of the fee depends on several factors, including but not limited to:
- The severity of charges
- The number of charges
- The number and length of anticipated court hearings
- The distance of travel from State College to those court hearings
The flat-fee is a payment for services rendered regardless of the outcome of the case. The flat fee means you will not be asked for additional money while your case proceeds.
- For criminal and DUI cases, the flat fee covers all matters of your defense through pretrial hearing or through sentencing should your case be resolved by way of plea bargain prior to or during your pretrial hearing.
- For juvenile cases, the flat fee covers all matters of your defense through disposition hearing.
- For traffic cases, the flat fee covers all matters of your defense through summary trial
What Are You Responsible For?
All restitution, fines and/or court costs if applicable at the conclusion of the case.